Friday, December 31, 2010

Pete Wentz Reveals New Year's Resolution: Adios Luscious Locks!

Pete Wentz Reveals New Year's Resolution: Adios Luscious Locks!

Nicole Kidman never makes them, Angela Kinsey has ten of them (including flossing!) and Zac Efron's is to stay single (well, at least, that's ours for him!) Now, rocker Pete Wentz joins the long list of celebs revealing their New Year's resolutions.

With 2010 quickly coming to a close, the 31-year-old Wentz (who is also known as hubby to Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and father to Bronx Mowgli) talked to US Weekly about what he'll be doing for New Year's Eve and what resolutions he's planning to make for the upcoming year.

Wentz and his wife will ring in 2011 in style as they are set to host a Cîroc Vodka-sponsored New Year's Eve bash at Chicago's Hard Rock Hotel. The Windy City native says he "can't wait to see my family and like old friends," adding, "We used to do New Years there like all the time." 

Besides having a rocking NYE, Wentz also talked about what he wants to change for 2011. Turns out, it's his hair!

"I took off my hat for the first time in three months yesterday. I was like, 'Wow, your hair is out of control,' so I'm thinking I'll probably get it cut for the New Year," Wentz told the mag. 

Still, the former Fall Out Boy member (who said he's "excited to celebrate the New Year") has yet another goal for 2011.

Besides releasing new albums from his label (including records from bands like Panic! At The Disco and The Ready Set) Wentz said, "I think one thing I'd really like to do in general is go on a trip with my family...somewhere that we all haven't been, I think that'd be cool." 

Do you think Pete Wentz should get shorn or stay shaggy? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/pete-wentz-reveals-new-years-resolution-adios-luscious-locks/1-a-309866

Whitney Able Whitney Port Willa Ford Xenia Seeberg Yamila Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment