Monday, March 7, 2011

Guy Ritchie And Jacqui Ainsley Expecting A Baby

People confirms the pair are expecting their first child together.
By Jocelyn Vena


Jacqui Ainsley and Guy Ritchie (file)
Photo: Niki Nikolova/ FilmMagic

Guy Ritchie and his girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, are expecting their first child together.

People magazine confirmed that the 29-year-old model and the "Sherlock Holmes" director have a baby on the way. Gossip Cop reports that the due date is in September.

"They have been keen to start a family. We expect to hear wedding bells next year," a source told the U.K.'s Daily Mail about the parents-to-be, who have been together for nearly a year. "Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out. They went on holiday because Guy is desperate for her to take it easy. He won't let her do anything more strenuous than argue over baby names."

It seems that motherhood has always been in the cards for Ainsley, who has opened up about her desire to have babies. "I've known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids," she once said in an interview with Hello! magazine. "Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I'm still fairly young and I don't want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically."

In the interview with Hello!, the blonde also dished about her feelings for Ritchie. "Guy's my soul mate," she said. "I love every moment we spend together. I can't see that ever changing."

This is the director's third child. He has two sons, Rocco, 10, and David, 5, with ex-wife Madonna, whom he divorced in 2008. Ritchie is currently working on the "Sherlock Holmes" sequel. Meanwhile, Ainsley has modeled for Lynx, Boux Lingerie, Samsung, Sunsilk, Virgin Atlantic, Cosmopolitan and Tatler and appeared in "Die Another Day."

Share your well-wishes for the couple in the comments!

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1659354/guy-ritchie-jacqui-ainsley-expecting-baby.jhtml

Yamila Diaz Yvonne Strzechowski Zhang Ziyi Zoe Saldana Zooey Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment