Tuesday, August 23, 2011

True Blood Thoughts: Three episodes Left, But Where Will We Go?

So last nights True Blood finally cleared up a bunch of questions and concerns, but it also left us with new ones. Where are they going with only three episodes left? It is so hard to believe that there are only three episodes left! This season flew by! While I am sad to see it go, I am very much looking forward to regular Fall programs. Finally, good TV. Anyway back to my thoughts on last nights episode. They finally cleared up the whole baby thing, which you know was bothering me. But for the love of everything holy, it took up the whole episode. It did make me appreciate Lafayette as an actor though. He turned it out! I am so glad it didn?t turn out to be something wrong with the baby. That was just wrong. As for the Sookie, Eric, Bill threesome insinuation. Eww! I have no words. I am curious to see if Eric kills Bill (of course not, no one ever dies in this show) and what happens when/if he gets his memory back. They have left a lot of doors open. Antonia is a freakin? witch. Literally. I mean now who is treating people [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/cnpTpylebow/

Trista Rehn Tyra Banks Uma Thurman Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Marcil

No comments:

Post a Comment