Sunday, March 25, 2012

Julia Roberts Likes to Frighten Her Kids

Julia Roberts Likes to Frighten Her Kids

Maybe Julia Roberts wasn't such a surprising choice to play the Evil Queen in Mirror, Mirror after all. On Friday's installment of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the 44-year-old, also known as America's Sweetheart, admitted that she gets her kicks at home by terrifying her three young children -- Henry, 5, and twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 7 -- when they're least expecting it.

"If I hear them coming and they don't know where I am in the house, I crouch down in their private space and (when) they come in, I jump out," she told host Ellen DeGeneres."Really, little people can just catch air. They just vault."

If that sounds a bit mean, Roberts says she's cut back -- albeit reluctantly.  "I realized I was getting too much joy from it, so I've had to tone it down," she admitted. "It's so wrong. It's like child abuse."

Fortunately (for Ellen viewers, at least), Roberts got a taste of her own medicine thanks to DeGeneres. See how in the video below!
 

 

Before the show began, DeGeneres hid inside of Roberts' bathroom and jumped out when the actress walked in, duly scaring her. And she treated Julia to another scare later on in the show, when a man in a Snow White costume snuck up behind her, causing her to shriek in alarm. It looks like Snow White got the last laugh this time!

Noted DeGeneres: "You said, 'Now I know how my kids feel.'" Well played, Ellen.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/julia-roberts-likes-frighten-her-kids/1-a-437943

Lauren German LeAnn Rimes Leeann Tweeden Leelee Sobieski Leighton Meester

No comments:

Post a Comment