Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beyonce Talks Fake Pregnancy Rumors

Beyonce Talks Fake Pregnancy Rumors

During her pregnancy with daughter Blue Ivy, Beyonce refused to indulge the speculation that she was faking her baby bump. When Katie Couric brought up the rumor during Beyonce's 20/20 visit, the singer scoffed that it was so ridiculous that "it doesn't even upset you." However, in her new cover story for People (which just named her the World's Most Beautiful Woman), first-time mother Beyonce admits that she was flustered by the secret-surrogate conspiracy theories.

"That was crazy. It wasn't hurtful, it was just crazy," Beyonce, 30, told the magazine. "(I thought) 'Where did they come up with this?'"

Nor was Beyonce impressed by the video "evidence" of her padded bump: a clip of her dress crumpling around her stomach when she sat down for an Australian interview.

"It was a fabric that folded -- does fabric not fold?" explained the exasperated musician. "Oh my gosh, so stupid."

Although Jay-Z and Beyonce didn't take the rumors personally, another member of their family did: Beyonce's mother and costume designer, Tina Knowles.

"I thought it was very unfair and very cruel that someone would think that someone would be that diabolical to keep up a charade like that for nine months," Knowles told People. "As a mother it was painful for me to hear the crazy rumors. And I even had people ask me, which was so ridiculous."

Fortunately, said Blue Ivy's grandma, the "stupid rumors" were outweighed by all the "love and well wishes from all over the world." And now it hardly matters, because the world's most beautiful woman is over the moon about her new baby.

"I just stare at her all day. She is my favorite thing in the world, and my No. 1 job is to protect her," the singer says of 4-month-old Blue. "I make up songs -- they become the 'change a diaper' song, the 'bathing' song, the 'go to sleep' song, the 'I want to hear you coo' song. She loves it."

We can only imagine!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/beyonce-talks-fake-pregnancy-rumors/1-a-449363

Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco

No comments:

Post a Comment