Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Epic Finale!

With the much-awaited movie coming out next month, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has released a brand new "Behind the Scenes: Epic Finale" video clip.

Due out November 19, the stars of the movie (Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint) and filmmakers talk about what is at stake for Harry, Hermione and Ron.

As for finishing the film, Daniel recently spoke with fansite HPANA about what he took along with him, saying, "I've got two pairs of glasses - one from the seventh film, which were lensless, and I have a lensed pair from the first film which just seem like the tiniest little things now. So it's very sweet and they both have quite a place in my heart. And actually I'm probably going to get broken into now that I've told you that."

He added, "That was the only thing I wanted. I didn't want the wand, I certainly didn't want the broom, and so those were the only things I had my heart set on."



Kylie Bax Lacey Chabert Laetitia Casta Lake Bell Larissa Meek

No comments:

Post a Comment