Monday, May 23, 2011

DWTS Finale Winner Prediction

Tonight Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane and Kirstie Alley will face off against each other to find out who will take home the coveted Mirrorball trophy. The big winner won?t be announced until tomorrow but I am going to give you my prediction right here and now. It has been a season full of surprises, injuries, duds and serious booty shakin but it will all come to an end tomorrow night when the winner is announced. I realize there are still some dances left to dance but I am going to go ahead and name a winner right now. Honestly I don?t even think it is a tough decision either and I will explain why in a second. Drumroll please, I think Kristie Alley will dance out of the ballroom with the Mirrorball trophy. I hear the haters already gearing up to respond and I am ok with that. Here is the reason behind my choice, who knew she could move like that. I am not saying Chelsea and Hines can?t get down but Kirstie has just had that special something this whole season. I know she has had some tumbles along the way but she has so overcome them. Not [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/t3MA9YvEsDc/

Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott Arielle Kebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment