Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playboy Playmate Of The Month June Mei-Ling Lam Interview

The oh so beautiful Mei-Ling Lam is the Playboy Playmate of the Month for June. This young lady is amazing and I was lucky enough to get the chance to interview her the other day. 27-year old Mei-Ling Lam is a diehard basketball fan, Boston Celtics girl all the way, has big dreams and she is working hard to make them come true. It was a pleasure to get the chance to interview Mei-Ling. Rachelle: Congratulations on being Miss June! Can you talk about the process you went through to earn that title? Mei-Ling: It was initiated by my friend Stewart Smith. He has his own photography company and he suggested that I submit my photos to Playboy. I thought about it for about 8 months, talked about with my family and then decided to submit my pictures. It was about a month later when I got a call back. I went out to LA two different times to do a couple of test shoots. It was during my second trip that I found out I was going to be a Playmate. Rachelle: What was it like seeing yourself in the famous magazine? Mei-Ling: I was really anxious to see [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/3K0dDYxQl7g/

Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment