Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Justin Timberlake: I Haven't Spoken to Britney Spears in a Decade

Justin Timberlake: I Haven't Spoken to Britney Spears in a Decade

Talk about love 'em and leave 'em, Justin Timberlake told Vanity Fair that he hasn't spoken to ex, Britney Spears, in "nine or 10 years." Why the stalemate? Timberlake believes that their status as arguably the most famous couple of a generation was fueled by just that, but then they both grew up.

"We were two birds of the same feather -- small-town kids, doing the same thing," Timberlake told Vanity Fair. "But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn't make any sense. I won't speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person. I just don't think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers."

CLICK TO READ THE FULL STORY

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/justin-timberlake-i-havent-spoken-britney-spears-decade/1-a-354735

The Pussycat Dolls Thora Birch Tila Tequila Tina Fey Tricia Helfer

No comments:

Post a Comment