Friday, September 30, 2011

Soap Dish: Days of Our Lives Revamped and Rockin!

This week episodes of the revamped Days of Our Lives began airing and they have been freaking awesome so far. Yes my friends the Days that I could never miss an episode of are back, woohoo! If you missed any of this week?s Days of Our Lives then you missed a lot. From the great new set, the Horton Town Square, which is an amazing tribute to the couple that has always and will always be the heart of the show Tom and Alice Horton, to all the returning fan favorites it has been a must see week in Salem. There is so much to dish about I don?t even know where to begin. I guess it will be with the return of one of my favorite characters Jack. Jennifer in Salem is not the same without Jack and now that he is back I can?t wait to see these two go at it again, in more ways than one if you know what I mean. I did feel kind of bad for him when Abby and Jennifer were reading him the riot act but hey that is just good TV. I am also pleased with the return of John, [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/jFuS4p7_tlk/

Maria Bello Maria Menounos Maria Sharapova Mariah Carey Mariah OBrien

No comments:

Post a Comment