Monday, October 31, 2011

Justin Timberlake New Movie In Time Being a Boyhood Fantasy

Justin Timberlake New Movie In Time Being a Boyhood Fantasy

 

In his latest movie In Time, Justin Timberlake plays a man who has to run for his life after he's wrongly accused of murder -- and the actor says the futuristic film (in theaters Oct. 28) was a dream come true.

But it wasn't the steamy onscreen romance with sexy costar Amanda Seyfried that got his blood pumping. Instead, it was the intense action scenes that really excited him.

"If you could take every boyhood fantasy that I’ve ever had and put it in the same movie this is it," the 30-year-old star tells iVillage exclusively. "I did gun training, which is going to the range and actually shooting. I did stunt driving, 'cause a lot of those scenes I’m actually in the car driving...So, it was a lot of fun playing this guy."

But even though the actor enjoyed the training, it was still hard work to get in shape.

"I'm sort of athletic," he says. "I played sports when I was a kid...But I had a lot of moments in this movie where I felt not as young as I used to."

Watch our exclusive interview with Timberlake to find out why his character was the first one he's played that he's admired and why his real-life grandmother "throws down" at the holidays.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/justin-timberlake-new-movie-time-being-boyhood-fantasy/1-a-397026

Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag

No comments:

Post a Comment