Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Anne Hathaway Talks Lindsay Lohan

She?s largely avoided any public scandal or personal breakdown, but Anne Hathaway still says she can relate to Lindsay Lohan.

During an interview, the ?Princess Diaries? starlet shared why she feels so similar to the troubled ?Mean Girls? tabloid target.

Anne began, "Lindsay Lohan and I have more in common than people think. We've all done things we shouldn't. It is just that I did stuff at college when nobody knew about it, so I'm not a saint. I wasted time doing self-destructive things."

"I found you can only dance on so many table tops. I got all that out of my system and I am healthy and grounded."

And Ms. Hathaway credits her mom for being so well-adjusted. "My mother, Kate McCauley, taught me to be always understanding of other people -- and to have a sense of humor about yourself."

"Mom has also encouraged me not to be one of those people who worry about weight. I know when people refer to me as a 'regular' girl, that it is a code word for 'fat' in Hollywood. It is completely understandable, as a teenager, to fret about your body. It is scary, because you don't know how it is going to end up. But I am not a teenager any more and my body has chosen its shape. I would rather be strong than skinny."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/anne-hathaway/anne-hathaway-talks-lindsay-lohan-590338

Nicollette Sheridan Nikki Cox Nikki Reed Norah Jones Noureen DeWulf

No comments:

Post a Comment