Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lifetime?s 7 Days Of Sex Challenge

I am so excited?and nervous! We are participating in Lifetime?s Seven Days of Sex Challenge! When I was emailed about this opportunity, I was taken aback. I had to think about if I could really do this. But then I got to thinking; these couples are doing it and they are on TV! Though my marriage is not in trouble, we have been married for 8 years, have two kids, another on the way and the stress of everyday life definitely takes its toll. Sex is not a priority any more, not like it was the first few years, and I will admit, spicing things up is not a bad idea. Especially being that I am pregnant! Some times we are just too tired, not in the mood, or plain and simple ? I feel HUGE! But I also know that after baby it won?t be any easier, and in fact, it will be more challenging.� The last time I really struggled with feeling okay having sex. My body changed in so many ways and I felt different. It was a real struggle. Perhaps this challenge will pave the way for us to really connect before the baby?s arrival, and [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/C1LwYfeRrJk/

Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment