Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nikki Reed Clears Up Robert Pattinson Twitter Feud

After her morning workout, Nikki Reed took some time to run errands in Studio City, CA today (April 25).

The fresh-faced actress pulled off the casual look with her hair pulled back as she rocked a bright turquoise sports bra under her grey tee while taking a break from the recent Twitter feud rumors.

In personal news, the ?Twilight? star recently battled an alleged tweet war against her co-star, Robert Pattinson, after a fan hacked into her account and shared, "Met a girl at #Coachella who asked me to give a letter to Rob. Um, I will if his bodyguards let me."

Miss Reed was quick to fire back on Tuesday (April 24), tweeting, "I never tweeted that guys. Go to my twitter and whosay page to see my tweets. Anyone can write a tweet with my Twitter handle."

Only hours later, the 23-year-old beauty added, ?I never write nasty things about people. Especially not my friends or co workers. That was clearly photoshopped. Let's get it together and stop getting excited over negativity. Lets focus on the good and start spreading positive messages.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nikki-reed/nikki-reed-clears-robert-pattinson-twitter-feud-614257

Jill Arrington Jill Wagner Joanna Krupa Joanne Montanez Jodi Lyn OKeefe

No comments:

Post a Comment