Sunday, January 29, 2012

Real World Challenge Battle Of The Exes Interview With Nate & Priscilla

I had the opportunity to catch up with Nate and Priscilla from the Real World Challenge: Battle of the Exes. I got the inside scoop on what is going on In the house and the real dynamics of the game. I love the Real World Challenges. I have been watching ever since I can remember. My dad would walk in and I would quickly flip the channel. MTV was banned in my house. Oh dad, what a monster you created? now I am nearly 30 and not ready to give it up. Needless to say I was super amped to have the opportunity to speak with the first eliminated team from Battle of the Exes. Priscilla was in a class gettin? her education on, so I sent over some questions for her to answer asap. Nate however was on the line and was a super cool dude to speak with. He was laid back and ready to talk about what went down. Of course I had to get his thoughts on the honey challenge ? was it gross or sexy? And WTF happened to all his smack talk!? He was the only person to fall off! Well, as a guy, [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/D81SJRtbaWA/

Paris Hilton Patricia Velásquez Paula Garcés Paulina Rubio Paz Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment